Sunday, June 8, 2008

Top 10: Other Sport Figures I would Pay to See...

Finally, I have comprised part 4 of 4 of the series of top 10 Athletes I would pay to see up close and personal. Considering my NHL knowledge is limited outside of the Flyers and the top teams of the league, I figured I would build a list of all other sports outside of the NBA, MLB, and NFL.

So without further ado...

TOP 10 "OTHER" PLAYERS I WOULD PAY THE PRICE OF ADMISSION FOR...

10. Sidney Crosby (Pittsburgh Penguins - NHL)

09. Ronaldinho (FC Barcelona/Brazil - Soccer)

08. Rafael Nadal (Spain - Tennis)

07. Alexander Ovechkin (Washington Capitols - NHL)

06. David Beckham (Los Angeles Galaxy/England - Soccer)

05. Bernard Hopkins (Boxing)

04. Kimbo Slice (MMA)

03. Floyd Mayweather Jr. (Boxing)

02. Roger Federer (Switzerland - Tennis)

01. Tiger Woods (Golf)


This was an interesting spin on the topic at hand. I tried to include people from all different sporting backgrounds and some athletes I do not necessarily like (Beckham, Crosby) but based upon their fame and talent, they are can't-miss people to pay to see.

I hope everyone enjoyed this little side topic.

Please do leave some feedback on your top 10 in the comment section below.

No comments: