Onward to the countdown!
10. Steam - "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" - Typically played after a pitcher is taken out of the game or a player/manager is ejected.
09. AC/DC - "Hells Bells" - One of the great entrance songs for closers, as made popular by Padres closer Trevor Hoffman. The San Diego fans know the end is near when AC/DC is cued up.
08. Zombie Nation - "OhOhOh (Remix) - This song is used more often in basketball arenas, but has began to gain popularity in all sorts of sporting events.
07. Village People - "YMCA" - Although tough admit by many, this song is one of the best between inning jams that gets the crowd pumped and everyone doing the motion to follow Y M C A.
06. Kool & The Gang - "Celebration" - What better way to celebrate your team's victory than to pump a little Kool & the Gang?
05. Queen - "We Will Rock You" - Although is not usually played in its entirety, the chorus is enough to get on the visiting team's nerves and attempt to either continute pouring on the runs or mount a comeback.
04. Metallica - "Enter Sandman" - Hands down the best entrance music for a closer, Mariano Rivera and Billy Wagner utilize this awesome song to essentially put the opponents to sleep.
03. Gary Glitter - "Rock & Roll Part 2" - For as long as I can remember, this song has been played at major league parks and can always be related to attending a ballgame. An extreme favorite of mine and many other I am sure.
02. Guns N Roses - "Welcome to the Jungle" - Need a rally or a comeback? The beginning portion of the song will surely get your team up and most importantly the fans pumped up.
01. "Take me out to the Ballgame" - As made famous by Harry Caray and many others, this 100 year old song is a staple to the 7th inning stretch and should around as long as baseball is.