Friday, May 30, 2008

Top 10: NBA Players I would Pay to see...

As part of a 4 part series, in which I will rank NBA, NFL, and MLB players in terms of who I think would be worth the price of admission to go see play live...I have assembled my list for the NBA version.

This list is purely opinion and for the sake of argument, the price of admission is defined as paying for front row seats to see these visiting players come to play your home team on a given night.

TOP 10 NBA PLAYERS I WOULD PAY THE PRICE OF ADMISSION FOR...

10. Chris Bosh F/C Toronto Raptors (Just a favorite player of mine)

09. Greg Oden C Portland Trail Blazers (even though he has not played a professional game, I can't wait to watch his game)

08. Chris Paul G New Orleans Hornets

07. Shaq O'Neal C Phoenix Suns (yes...still worth the price)

06. Dwayne Wade G Miami Heat (Flash)

05. Tracy McGrady G/F Houston Rockets

04. Kevin Garnett F Boston Celtics

03. Allen Iverson G Denver Nuggets (another personal favorite of mine)

02. Kobe Bryant G L.A. Lakers (yes, I am warming up to Kobe)

01. LeBron James G/F Cleveland Cavaliers



There you have my list. Feedback would be appreciated and I would love to hear your list in the comment section.

No comments: