Sunday, June 1, 2008

Top 10: MLB Players I would pay to see...

So this is part 2 of the series of players I would pay to see, ranging from 10 down to 1 in order. This particular post deals with Major League Baseball players and I will admit it was a bit more difficult than the NBA list. Also, this list does not include any pitchers.


TOP 10 MLB PLAYERS I WOULD PAY THE PRICE OF ADMISSION FOR...

10. Albert Pujols 1B St. Louis Cardinals


09. Hanley Ramirez SS Florida Marlins


08. Jimmy Rollins SS Philadelphia Phillies


07. David Ortiz DH Boston Red Sox


06. Ichiro CF Seattle Mariners


05. Alex Rodriguez 3B New York Yankees (One of the all-time greats)


04. Vladimir Guerrero RF LA Angels (A personal favorite of mine)


03. Manny Ramirez LF Boston Red Sox (you never know what Manny will do)


02. Chase Utley 2B Philadelphia Phillies (yes a little hometown bias, but he is the best 2B in the game)


01. Ken Griffey Jr. RF Cincinnati Reds (it's hard to argue this one)


There you have it, the top 10 MLB players I would pay the price of admission to see no matter what players surround them on the diamond.

I would love to hear who is on your list of players you would pay to see. Do Comment Below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hitters that I'd pay to see in 2008:

10. Chase Utley

9. Lance Berkman

8. Chipper Jones

7. Josh Hamilton

6. Torii Hunter

5. Albert Pujols

4. Hanley Ramirez

3. Ichiro Suzuki

2. Jose Reyes

1. Ken Griffey, Jr.

Anonymous said...

I'd rather see a pitcher's duel than a great lineup, and here's the list of pitchers that I'd pay to see in 2008:


10. Carlos Zambrano

9. Jake Peavy

8. Ervin Santana

7. Cliff Lee

6. Johan Santana

5. Roy Halladay

4. Scott Kazmir

3. Tim Lincecum

2. Brandon Webb

1. Edinson Volquez