Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Top 10: NFL Players I would pay to see...

Here is part 3 of the series of players I would pay to see, ranging from 10 down to 1 in order. This particular post deals with National Football League players and this list was a bit difficult because of the quantity of players in the League.


TOP 10 NFL PLAYERS I WOULD PAY THE PRICE OF ADMISSION FOR...

10. Vince Young QB Tennessee Titans

09. Brian Westbrook RB Philadelphia Eagles

08. Devin Hester KR/WR Chicago Bears

07. Adrian Peterson RB Minnesota Vikings

06. Terrell Owens WR Dallas Cowboys

05. Tom Brady QB New England Patriots

04. Peyton Manning QB Indianapolis Colts

03. Randy Moss WR New England Patriots

02. Chad Johnon WR Cincinatti Bengals

01. LaDainian Tomlinson RB San Diego Chargers


I will admit that the NFL was very difficult to pin down in terms of athletes I would pay to see. Football is such a team sport that it is hard to really only watch one player. Interesting to note that no defensive player popped into my head when running down the teams and really I just picked from the Offensive "skill" positions.


What NFL players would you most want to see?

Comment Below.

No comments: