It's time for another installment of Top 10. This time we are breaking down the top 10 names in sports who have yet to reach the top of the mountain ... aka ... winning a ring and the title. After each players name I will give them a percent chance of winning one before they retire. Note: I will include players who have had a substantial amount of years professionally already, so Lebron James, Chase Utley, an Adrian Peterson will not be included in the list.
10. Jason Taylor - Miami Dolphins - DE --> 10%
09. Grant Hill - Phoenix Suns - SF --> 25%
08. Terrell Owens - Dallas Cowboys - WR --> 80%
07. Steve Nash - Phoenix Suns - PG --> 50%
06. Donovan McNabb - Philadelphia Eagles - QB --> 30%
05. Jason Kidd - Dallas Mavericks - PG --> 40%
04. Randy Moss - New England Patriots - WR --> 85%
03. Allen Iverson - Denver Nuggets - PG --> 30%
02. Alex Rodriguez - New York Yankees - 3B --> 75%
01. Ken Griffey Jr. - Cincinatti Reds - RF --> 05%
Agree or Disagree? Anyone else I missed?
7 years ago