Time to round up the news, and do a little recapping of the recent headlines... BROOMS AND TRASHBAGS PLEASE!
- Michael Strahan will join the FOX Sunday Football Studio this upcoming season, but will not be replacing anyone
- The Nuggets on Monday suspended forward Carmelo Anthony for the first two games of the 2008-09 season, vice president of basketball operations Mark Warkentien announced in a statement.
- Everyone's favorite mullet, Barry Melrose has been announced as the head coach of the Tampa Bay Lightning
- Curt Schilling will have surgery that will end his season and perhaps his careeer
- NFL ARRESTS!
* Carolina Panthers receiver Dwayne Jarrett pleaded guilty to driving while impaired on Monday, minutes before he was scheduled to go on trial
* Titans' DE Jevon Kearse received a D.U.I.
* Cardinals RB JJ Arrington was arrested for disorderly conduct
* Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw was jailed for 30 for violating his probation
- Pacman Jones would not like to be referred to as Adam Jones or simply Mr. Jones (cue the counting crows)
- The Olympic team was announced for the 2008 Games (roster includes Carmelo, Lebron, Wade, Kobe, Bosh, Howard, Boozer, Kidd, Deron Williams, CP3, Prince, Redd)
- And oh yeah, some guy named Tiger Woods won his 4th US Open on Monday in the playoff.
6 years ago